This is our Royall ’29 Triolian. This model is our take on the fabled 1928-1929 National Triolian. For only the first year of production the Triolian came with a wood body and sound well. After 1929 all Triolians had either 2 or 3 piece metal bodies. Those first year models are highly coveted for their unique sound.
The original 1929 Triolians were usually painted a solid yellow color as were the later metal body ones. Our Royall ’29 Triolian lets the Mahogany wood grain show through a vintage sunburst finish. Triolians have a body size somewhere between a parlor size and a full sized Duolian body.
Royall Mahogany ’29 Triolian
• 12 fret bound mahogany neck with slotted headstock
• Vintage correct 25” Triolian scale length
• Sunburst mahogany body
• Nickel plated brass resonator cover
• 1 7/8″ bone nut
• Blackwood fingerboard with dot inlays
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Fitted case included