A couple of years ago we decided to build some small body “parlor” or “0” size resonators, just for our own amusement, like most of the things we do around here. Well, they turned out to be much cooler than we were expecting, really fun to play, with a unique punchy sound that’s much fuller than we would have guessed. The “Parlorator” model became kind of a big seller for us.
This Royall Parlorator Maple has a natural smokeburst matte finish and has a very classic soft look. With a classic ivory binding and the flame maple, this model is sure to be an eye catcher.
Royall Parlorator Smokeburst Matte Finish Maple Body Parlor Resonator
• Slotted headstock and 12 fret neck
• Flame maple top, and body with smokeburst matte finish
• Satin burst mahogany neck
• Diamond pattern nickel plated brass resonator cover
• Traditional slotted diamond pearloid inlays
• 2 ply Ivory binding
• Flame maple burst headstock veneer
• 1 13/16″ bone nut
• 25″ scale
• 17″ body length
• 9 1/4″ upper bout
• 12″ lower bout
• 3″ body depth
• Rosewood fretboard
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners by Trev Wilkinson
• Authentic stick and pillar construction
• Rosewood biscuit bridge with maple saddle
• Deluxe Fitted case included
• Royall Resonators Top Grain Leather Strap Included
There are no reviews yet.