A couple of years ago we decided to build some small body “parlor” or “0” size resonators, just for our own amusement, like most of the things we do around here. Well, they turned out to be much cooler than we were expecting, really fun to play, with a unique punchy sound that’s much fuller than we would have guessed. The “Parlorator” model became kind of a big seller for us.
The Royall Parlorator Maple has a natural finish to let the tiger striped maple grain show through and features our favorite mother-of-fountain-pen binding on the neck and body.
Royal Parlorator Maple Body Parlor Resonator Matte Finish
• Slotted headstock and 12 fret neck
• Flame maple top, neck and body
• Chickenfoot nickel plated brass resonator cover
• 1 13/16″ bone nut
• 25″ scale
• 17″ body length
• 9 1/4″ upper bout
• 12″ lower bout
• 3″ body depth
• Rosewood fret board
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners by Trev Wilkinson
• Authentic stick and pillar construction
• Rosewood biscuit bridge with maple saddle
• Fitted case included
There are no reviews yet.