I’m sorry, we’re going to be out of 12 strings until July.
We’ve had a few requests in the last year or two for a 12 string tricone and we’re always up for a challenge, so here you go. It’s whole lotta guitar for them that can handle it. We’ll get a sound clip up just as soon as my fingers get tough enough to do it.
Royall Trifecta Nickel Finish Brass Body 12 String Cutaway Tricone Resonator
• 12 fret neck Mahogany with slotted headstock
• Nickel finished cutaway brass body
• Nickel finished brass resonator cover
• 2″ bone nut
• 22.25″ scale
• 20″ body length
• 10.25″ upper bout
• 14.25″ lower bout
• 3.5″ body depth
• Rosewood fingerboard
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cones
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners
• Authentic stick and pillar construction
• Fitted gig bag included at no extra charge
There are no reviews yet.