This is our Royall ’29 Triolian. This model is our take on the fabled 1928-1929 National Triolian. For only the first year of production the Triolian came with a wood body and sound well. After 1929 all Triolians had either 2 or 3 piece metal bodies. Those first year models are highly coveted for their unique sound.
The original 1929 Triolians were usually painted a solid yellow color as were the later metal body ones. Our Royall ’29 Triolian lets the natural Sapele mahogany wood grain show through a vintage matte finish. Triolians have a body size somewhere between a parlor size and a full sized Duolian body.
Royall All Sapele Mahogany SB ’29 Triolian
• 12 fret bound mahogany satin finish neck with slotted stairstep headstock
• Vintage correct 25” Triolian scale length
• Natural finish dark mahogany body
• Traditional “F” upper sound holes
• Nickel plated brass resonator cover
• 1 7/8″ bone nut
• Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage style Wilkinson nickel tuners
• Single action truss rod
• Etched Royall truss cover
• Hand polished frets
• Custom designed vintage style tailpiece
• 13-56 D’Addario Medium 80/20 strings
• 0.5″ slot gap at the saddle
• 6lb 3oz
• Authentic stick and pillar construction
• Deluxe Fitted case included
• Royall Resonators Top Grain Leather Strap Included
There are no reviews yet.