Well, here’s a new addition to the Royall Resonator family. We sometimes have conversations with people who have great ideas for new models for us. We decided to take a stab at this one because of a few persistent people who are pretty sure the world needs TENOR resonators. We’ll soon find out. We chose to go with a parlor body classic single cone style for this model. Giving it a 25″ scale length brings it into the Long Scale category in the tenor world. With multiple lower tunings available for the long scale, and a parlor size rich sounding brass resonator body, this model is quite unique in the world of tenors.
Parlor Long Scale Tenor Brushed Nickel Finish
• Brass body with brushed nickel finish
• Mahogany neck
• Brushed nickel “chickenfoot” resonator cover
• Traditional Lattice sound holes
• Rosewood fingerboard
• Traditional slotted diamond pearloid inlays
• Oval ‘C’ Shape Neck
• 25″ long scale with 1-1/2″ nut width
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage style distressed Copper tuners
• Vintage correct stick and pillar construction
• Deluxe Fitted case included
• Royall Resonators Top Grain Leather Strap Included
There are no reviews yet.