A couple of years ago we decided to build some small body “parlor” or “0” size resonators, just for our own amusement, like most of the things we do around here. Well, they turned out to be much cooler than we were expecting, really fun to play, with a unique punchy sound that’s much fuller than we would have guessed. The “Parlorator” model became kind of a big seller for us.
This Royall Parlorator Mahogany cutaway has a classic natural dark Sapele mahogany finish giving it a soft traditional look. Now with the access to the upper frets with a 14 fret neck, and smooth cutaway, this model gives the player easy access to the high fret slide solo. We designed our parlor cutaways with an extra inch on the upper bout. This gives a well rounded rich full sound from a cutaway parlor.
Royall Parlorator All Sapele Mahogany Cutaway Resonator Natural Finish
• 14 fret neck with slotted headstock
• Natural sapele mahogany top, and body with natural finish
• Satin mahogany neck
• Diamond pattern nickel plated brass resonator cover
• Traditional slotted diamond pearloid inlays
• 2 ply Ivory binding
• 1 13/16″ bone nut
• 25.5″ scale
• 17″ body length
• 10 1/4″ upper bout
• 12″ lower bout
• 3″ body depth
• Rosewood fretboard
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage Waverly style “Butterbean” tuners by Trev Wilkinson
• Authentic stick and pillar construction
• Rosewood biscuit bridge with maple saddle
• Padded Royall gig bag included
• Royall Resonators Top Grain Leather Strap Included
There are no reviews yet.