Well, here’s a new addition to the Royall Resonator family. We sometimes have conversations with people who have great ideas for new models for us. We decided to take a stab at this one because of a few persistent people who are pretty sure the world needs TENOR resonators. We’ll soon find out. We have discovered that this instrument sounds pretty great when tuned as an octave mandolin.
Royall Tenor Resonator
• Brass body with Brushed Nickel finish
• Mahogany neck
• Rosewood fingerboard
• Traditional slotted diamond pearloid inlays
• Oval ‘C’ Shape Neck
• 4lb 14oz
• 23″ scale with 1-1/2″ nut width
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage style tuners
• Vintage correct stick and pillar construction
• Pro quality gig bag included
• Royall Resonators Top Grain Leather Strap Included
There are no reviews yet.