Well, here’s a new addition to the Royall Resonator family. We sometimes have conversations with people who have great ideas for new models for us. We decided to take a stab at this one because of a few persistent people who are pretty sure the world needs TENOR resonators. We’ll soon find out. We don’t have a demo up yet, because none of us know how to play tenor, although we have discovered that this instrument sounds pretty great when tuned as a octave mandolin.
Royall Tenor Resonator
• Brass body with brushed nickel finish
• Mahogany neck
• Blackwood fingerboard
• 23″ scale with 1-1/2″ nut width
• Hand spun aluminum Continental cone
• Vintage style tuners
• Vintage correct stick and pillar construction
• Pro quality gig bag included
There are no reviews yet.